Midlothian, Virginia Home Health Provider
- Charlottesville City
- Colonial Heights City
- Fredericksburg City
- King George
- King William
- King and Queen
- New Kent
- Petersburg City
- Prince Edward
- Prince George City
- Prince William
- Richmond City
- Staunton City
- Waynesboro City
About Amedisys Home Health Services in Midlothian
Amedisys Home Health in Midlothian provides in-home health care for people managing chronic illness or recovering from a surgery or injury. We’re located at 4589 Lifestyle Lane, off Route 754, near the Swift Creek Reservoir and a few miles from St. Francis Medical Center. We make regular visits to patients’ homes throughout the Tri-Cities area, as well as Louisa and Colonial Heights.
We provide home health care in Midlothian, Richmond, Henrico, Chester, Petersburg, Chesterfield, Powhatan, Glen Allen, Hopewell and other communities within about 50 miles of our care center. Call us at (804) 639-7903 to find out if we provide home health care in your area.
A Home Health Care Provider You Can Trust
You can feel confident choosing Amedisys Home Health in Midlothian as your home health care provider. Here are a few reasons why:
- We received 4.0 out of five stars through Medicare. You can see our scores and compare us to other home health agencies on Medicare’s Home Health Compare website. This tool is designed to help you choose a high-quality home health care provider.
- We were recognized as a HomeCare Elite agency in 2019. This award is given to the top home health care agencies in the country based on quality, patient experience and other measures.
- Since 2004, we’ve been caring for some of the 348,556 people living in Chesterfield County and the 29,189 people in Powhatan County. We are committed to this community and its residents.
- Medicare, Medicaid and most private insurance plans cover the cost of home health care for eligible patients.
- We’ll make your transition onto home health care as quick and smooth as possible.
A Plan of Care Tailored to You
Home health care is most effective when it’s tailored to your specific needs. We get to know you and work with your doctor to create a plan of care that works for you. Some of the home health care services we offer include:
Our nurses are experienced in treating wounds and burns as well as providing IV therapy. We also treat pain and other symptoms, provide education to you and your caregivers, and help you manage your medications.
Our home health team is made up of caring, experienced therapists, some of whom have been with us for over 10 years. We offer:
- Physical therapy to help you build strength, balance and flexibility so you can move more easily
- Occupational therapy to make your home safer and teach you ways to make daily tasks easier
- Speech therapy to help with breathing, swallowing and communication issues
Home Health Aide
Our caring, highly trained home health aides can help you with bathing, grooming and other daily tasks.
- Heart failure program to help you manage symptoms of congestive heart failure, get active and stay out of the hospital as much as possible
- COPD program to help you build your strength, learn breathing exercises and manage your COPD symptoms so you can have a better quality of life and do things you enjoy again
- Fall reduction program to help you spot fall risks in your home, improve your balance and teach you ways to do daily tasks that reduce your risk of falling
Helping You Reach Your Goals
Home health care can help you stay safe and independent at home. Many of our patients want to feel as good as possible so they can manage daily life on their own. They want to do things like get up and get dressed, move from room to room, or prepare a meal.
We also have patients who long to get out of the house and do some of the things they used to enjoy. Living in Midlothian, in the western suburbs of Richmond, there are many reasons to get out into the community. You may want to take a stroll through beautiful parks like Mid-Lothian Mines Park and Robious Landing Park, or go shopping for antiques. For a day out with the kids or grandkids, we have miniature golf and batting cages as well as great local spots for treats.
What do you want to be able to do? Amedisys Home Health in Midlothian is here to help. Call us at (804) 639-7903. We’ll answer your questions and help coordinate your care with your doctor so you can get back to doing the things that are important to you.
Other Locations Nearby
- Show List
- Show Map