Hospice, Home Health and Personal Care Services in Sweetwater
About Amedisys Hospice, Home Health and Personal Care Services in Sweetwater
We provide high-quality hospice, home health and personal care in Sweetwater tailored to your needs. We are a company of people taking care of people. We believe healthcare is a relationship built on trust, respect and a commitment to meeting your needs. You’ll receive care from an experienced team that makes your needs and wishes their highest priority. For us, helping people is a higher calling that we feel privileged to do every day.
If you need help taking care of yourself at home, we’re here for you. We provide:
- Hospice Care – If you aren’t expected to recover from an illness or no longer wish to pursue aggressive treatments for a terminal illness, hospice care in Sweetwater may help. Our hospice care teams learn what matters most to you and create a plan to meet your physical, emotional and spiritual needs
- Home Health Care – Are you recovering from surgery or an injury, or trying to manage one or more serious health conditions? Home health care in Sweetwater may help. Our skilled home health teams can help you feel better, avoid unnecessary trips to the hospital and stay independent, all in the comfort of your own home
- Personal Care – Do you need extra help at home? Our personal home care teams can help with household chores, errands and daily tasks, as well as provide companionship and support
You have the freedom to choose the hospice, home health and personal care in Sweetwater that best meets your needs. Here are a few reasons we hope you’ll choose us:
- We’re one of the largest and most trusted providers of personal home care, home health care, palliative care and hospice care in the U.S.
- Medicare, Medicaid and most private insurance companies typically cover the cost of home health care and hospice care in Sweetwater for eligible patients.
- Our hospice care and home health care centers consistently rank at or above the national average for patient satisfaction and quality.
- We’re on call 24/7.
- Our commitment to quality patient care has earned us accreditation by the Accreditation Commission for Health Care.
- We provide education and resources for families and caregivers.
Click on the locations above to learn more about your options for hospice, home health and personal care in Sweetwater.
- Show List
- Show Map