Chattanooga, Tennessee Home Health Provider
- Van Buren
About Amedisys Home Health Services in Chattanooga
Amedisys Home Health in Chattanooga is located at 7205 Lee Highway, off Robin Drive, a few minutes from Chattanooga State Community College. We provide care in patients’ homes in cities like Cleveland, Hixson, Ooltewah, Soddy Daisy, East Ridge and other communities within about a 50-mile radius of our care center. Call us at (423) 490-1100 to find out if we provide home health care in your area.
What Home Health Offers
Are you recovering from surgery or an injury? Are you trying to manage one or more serious illnesses like heart failure, diabetes or COPD? Have you been making frequent visits to your doctor and/or hospital? Home health care may be the answer. Here are a few reasons why:
- Home health can help you feel better and manage your condition at home.
- Our goal is to help you live safely and independently at home for as long as possible.
- Medicare has given Amedisys Home Health in Chattanooga a 4.5 star rating, which reflects our commitment to high-quality care and patient satisfaction.
Depending on your plan of care, your home health care services may include:
- Wound care, injections and teaching techniques to caregivers, if needed
- Symptom and medication management
- Observation and evaluation of your needs and progress
- Training to improve your strength, balance and ability to move around safely
- Help learning to use an assistive device, if needed
- Guidance on ways to do daily activities like dressing and bathing safely
- Training on training on ways to live safely and independently at home
- Help with energy conservation techniques and strategies for visual impairments
- Teach strategies to communicate and care for loved ones with cognitive deficits
- Address swallowing issues and weight loss
- Improve voice quality
Home Health Aide
- Help with daily tasks like bathing, dressing and grooming (under the supervision of a clinician)
Medical Social Work
- Counseling to address emotional and social needs
- Referrals to community resources and financial assistance
With Amedisys Home Health in Chattanooga, you’ll receive care from a carefully screened, highly trained team of nurses, social workers, therapists and aides. We’ve provided high-quality care for patients and their families since 1981. We draw on the latest research and build a trusting relationship with you. By getting to know you, we can tailor your care to your needs.
We’re determined to help you get back to doing the things you enjoy. In the Chattanooga area, we have many reasons to get out and make memories with our loved ones. The “Scenic City,” which is the fourth-largest city in Tennessee with a population of over 180,000, is surrounded by mountains. This location makes Chattanooga a haven for people who enjoy outdoor activities like strolling or biking along the Chattanooga Riverwalk or visiting Coolidge Park or Renaissance Park.
Downtown Chattanooga has become a center for entertainment, shopping and dining. From the Tennessee Aquarium and Creative Discovery Museum to The Block and Tivoli Theatre, the downtown area has a variety of cultural and historical attractions. Chattanooga is also known for its scenic bridges, such as the Walnut Street Bridge and Market Street Bridge, which put the Tennessee Riverwalk and Bluff View Art District within reach for pedestrians and bicyclists. Whether you want to visit the places you love, move around the house more easily or get back to gardening or other hobbies, we’d like to help you reach your goals.
If your doctor recommended home health care or you think Amedisys Home Health in Chattanooga might be a good fit for you, call us at (423) 490-1100. We’ll answer any questions you have and help you find the care you need to stay safe at home.
Other Locations Nearby
- Show List
- Show Map