About Amedisys Palliative Care, Hospice and Home Health Services in Rhode Island
Amedisys provides high-quality palliative care, hospice and home health in Rhode Island. We believe every life is precious. That’s why we treat every patient with the same respect, care and compassion that we’d give our own family members. Our goal is to keep you safe and independent at home.
If you need palliative care, hospice and home health, we’re here to help. We provide the following types of in-home healthcare in Rhode Island:
- Palliative care to help manage pain and other symptoms of a life-threatening illness
- Hospice care for end-of-life needs
- Home health care to recover from an illness, surgery or injury
With Amedisys in-home healthcare in Rhode Island, you can expect:
- High-quality palliative care, hospice and home health in Rhode Island that is backed by the latest research
- Education, tools and support to empower you, your family and caregivers
- Personalized attention and care planning
- Highly trained, carefully screened palliative care, hospice and home health teams that understand the challenges you’re facing
- Close coordination with your healthcare providers
- An approach grounded in genuine respect and mutual trust
Every year, we treat over 369,000 people who need personal home care, hospice care, palliative care or home health care. We can help you too. Medicare, Medicaid and most private insurance companies typically cover the cost of hospice care and home health care in Rhode Island for eligible patients.
In all that we do, we are dedicated to improving the lives of our patients and their families. One way we do this is by maintaining high standards of care. Our hospice care and home health care centers consistently rank above the national average in quality and patient satisfaction. This gives you and your loved ones peace of mind that you’re choosing a provider you can trust.
Click a city above to learn more about your options for palliative care, hospice and home health in Rhode Island.
- Show List
- Show Map