Bethlehem, Pennsylvania Hospice Provider
About Amedisys Hospice Services in Bethlehem
Compassionate Care Hospice in Bethlehem gives patients facing a terminal illness the freedom to live each day to its fullest by offering comfort, dignity, quality of life and time. We work in close coordination with you, your family and your doctor to deliver high-quality hospice care, and we’re here for you around the clock. We are blessed and humbled to be part of each patient’s journey and will treat you and your loved ones with the highest respect.
Hospice Care Services in Bethlehem
At Compassionate Care Hospice in Bethlehem, we take the time to understand your unique needs. Our compassionate hospice care team works to meet your needs, whether they are physical, emotional or spiritual. Some of the services we offer include:
- Nursing care
- Pain and symptom management, including medications for the hospice diagnosis and related conditions
- Medical equipment and supplies for the hospice diagnosis and related conditions
- Physician services
- 24-hour on-call nurse
- Grief and bereavement counseling
- Hospice aides
- Short-term general inpatient, respite and continuous home care when eligible
- Dietary counseling
- Routine home care
- Social work services
- Spiritual care and support
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Volunteer support
How Hospice Care Helps
Receiving our hospice care in Bethlehem has several benefits:
- Hospice care is provided in the comfort of your own home, wherever you call home. This includes a private residence, assisted living and other settings.
- Hospice costs are typically 100% covered by Medicare, Medicaid, the Veterans Administration and private insurance for eligible patients.
- Hospice care provides education, resources, respite care and bereavement support for loved ones.
- You can get help 24/7 if needed.
- With the high level of support offered in hospice care, you may be able to avoid unnecessary trips to the hospital.
- Research shows people on hospice care can live longer than those who don’t receive hospice.
At Compassionate Care Hospice in Bethlehem, it isn’t enough to us to provide expert medical care. We get to know our patients and their families and develop genuine connections. This allows us to fulfill your wishes and become part of a strong support system.
When you or a loved one is faced with a terminal illness, deciding what to do next can be overwhelming. Call Compassionate Care Hospice in Bethlehem at (610) 770-6500 or fill out the form on this page. Our team can answer any questions you have and talk through your needs and wishes.
Other Locations Nearby
- Show List
- Show Map