Fayetteville, North Carolina Home Health Provider
About Amedisys Home Health Services in Fayetteville
With Amedisys Home Health Care in Fayetteville, you’ll work with an experienced team that understands the challenges you’re facing and is passionate about helping you get better. You and your family will have peace of mind knowing you’re being cared for by highly trained, carefully screened home health care professionals.
Home Health Care Services in FayettevilleAmedisys Home Health Care in Fayetteville is committed to delivering high-quality home health care backed by the latest research. We pay attention to the many areas of your life that have been impacted by your health condition so you can recover. Available services may include:
Skilled Nursing Care
A licensed home health nurse visits your home to provide an assessment, symptom and medication management, hands-on care such as wound care, patient/caregiver education and more.
Physical therapists help improve your strength, balance, coordination, flexibility, safety awareness and ability to move, so it’s easier to do daily activities. They may also work on your personal goals including pain relief and improved independence.
Occupational therapists evaluate and provide suggestions to improve your function and safety at home when performing daily tasks such as showering, bathing and dressing. They may also help you develop or strengthen skills needed for tasks like grooming, hygiene and meal preparation.
Speech therapists help with a variety of conditions. They often work with patients and caregivers to provide evaluation and teaching to improve speech, language, communication and safe swallowing.
Home Health Aide
Home health aides help with daily self-care tasks like bathing, grooming, dressing and moving around, so you can stay independent at home.
Medical Social Work
Medical social workers help connect you and your caregivers with the community resources you need such as counseling, community agency referrals, independent living resources, long-term care planning and crisis intervention.
Other services may include fall prevention, a personal emergency response system, behavioral health nursing, infusion therapy and a nutritional consult. Availability may vary. Please call Amedisys Home Health Care in Fayetteville to find out if we currently offer these services.
How Home Health Care HelpsReceiving home health care in Fayetteville has several benefits:
- Medicare, Medicaid and some private insurance plans typically cover the cost of home health care.
- Family and caregivers get education and support, so they can care for your needs and their own.
- With regular monitoring and education, you may be able to avoid unnecessary trips to the hospital.
- Research shows older adults typically recover faster, with fewer complications, at home than in a hospital.
- Medication management helps prevent harmful drug interactions and helps you follow doctor’s orders.
- An occupational therapist and/or physical therapist can help create a safe environment to reduce your risk of falls.
- Being at home allows you to maintain your daily routine and a sense of normalcy in your life.
Call Amedisys Home Health Care in Fayetteville at (910) 483-8153 or fill out the form on this page. Our team can answer any questions you have and talk through your needs and insurance coverage. We’ll help coordinate your care with your doctor so you can start feeling better and get back to doing the things you love.
- Show List
- Show Map