Home Health Services in Charlotte
About Amedisys Home Health Services in Charlotte
We provide high-quality home health in Charlotte tailored to your needs. We are a company of people taking care of people. We believe healthcare is a relationship built on trust, respect and a commitment to meeting your needs. You’ll receive care from an experienced team that makes your needs and wishes their highest priority. For us, helping people is a higher calling that we feel privileged to do every day.
If you need help taking care of yourself at home, we’re here for you. We provide:
- Home Health Care – Are you recovering from surgery or an injury, or trying to manage one or more serious health conditions? Home health care in Charlotte may help. Our skilled home health teams can help you feel better, avoid unnecessary trips to the hospital and stay independent, all in the comfort of your own home
You have the freedom to choose the home health in Charlotte that best meets your needs. Here are a few reasons we hope you’ll choose us:
- We’re one of the largest and most trusted providers of personal home care, home health care, palliative care and hospice care in the U.S.
- Medicare, Medicaid and most private insurance companies typically cover the cost of home health care and hospice care in Charlotte for eligible patients.
- Our hospice care and home health care centers consistently rank at or above the national average for patient satisfaction and quality.
- We’re on call 24/7.
- Our commitment to quality patient care has earned us accreditation by the Accreditation Commission for Health Care.
- We provide education and resources for families and caregivers.
Click on the locations above to learn more about your options for home health in Charlotte.
- Show List
- Show Map