Baton Rouge, Louisiana Home Health Provider
- East Baton Rouge
- East Feliciana
- Pointe Coupee
- St. Charles
- St. Helena
- St. James
- St. John the Baptist
- St. Landry
- St. Martin
- St. Mary
- West Baton Rouge
- West Feliciana
About Amedisys Home Health Services in Baton Rouge
Our home health care center in Baton Rouge is located at 3854 American Way, off Coursey Blvd. We provide home health care services in Baton Rouge and surrounding areas, such as Baker, Denham Springs, Walker, Port Allen, Brusly and Napoleonville. If you live in this general area and need home health care, give us a call at (225) 751-8201.
Working with your healthcare provider, we can help you:
- Recover from surgery, injury or illness
- Manage a chronic illness like diabetes, COPD or heart failure
- Live independently for as long as possible
Why Amedisys Home Health in Baton Rouge?
We strive to provide the best home health care in Baton Rouge. Here are a few reasons you're in good hands with us:
Quality You Can Trust
When you choose Amedisys Home Health in Baton Rouge, you and your loved ones can have peace of mind knowing you're receiving high-quality care.
- We have received out of five stars through Medicare's star ratings system. You can compare us to other home health agencies on the Home Health Compare website. To make it easier to find a high-quality home health provider, Medicare rates agencies on a scale of one to five. Amedisys Home Health in Baton Rouge consistently receives top ratings for quality care and patient satisfaction.
We've received awards for high-quality care. We were recognized as an SHPBest home health agency in 2019. This means we have ranked among the top home health agencies for patient satisfaction. We'd be honored to care for you or your loved one.
Experienced Home Health Team
With Amedisys Home Health in Baton Rouge, you'll work with a caring team that is passionate about helping you feel better and stay independent at home. You'll be cared for by highly trained home health care professionals such as nurses, speech therapists, physical therapists and occupational therapists.
Affordable In-Home Health Care
Medicare, Medicaid and some private insurance plans typically cover the cost of home health care for patients who meet eligibility requirements. With the support you'll have, you may be able to avoid unnecessary and costly expenses.
Home Health Care Services in Baton Rouge
At Amedisys Home Health in Baton Rouge, our care is grounded in the latest research. We address the various aspects of your life that have been affected by your health condition so you can recover. Our services may include:
- Skilled nursing, including medication management, wound care and patient/caregiver education
- Speech, occupational and physical therapy
- Medical social work
- Home health aides to help with daily activities such as bathing, dressing and grooming
- Pain management
- Clinical programs for fall prevention, COPD and heart failure
- Behavioral health nursing*
- Infusion therapy
- Nutritional consult*
*Availability may vary. Please call Amedisys Home Health in Baton Rouge to find out if we currently offer these services.
Get Back to What You Love
You want to get back to doing the things you love. Our goal is to help you feel good enough to do that. Known as the Capital City, Baton Rouge is the second-largest city in Louisiana with a population of about 230,000. The city's central location, just an hour's drive to New Orleans and Lafayette, means we have plenty of activities to help us enjoy life to the fullest. Our 300-year history comes to life in Plantation Country and the New and Old State Capitol buildings. Music and fun abound at neighboring restaurants and shopping centers, plus local museums like the Louisiana Art and Science Museum and Capitol Park Museum. We want to help you manage your health so you can take advantage of all the Baton Rouge area has to offer.
Call Amedisys Home Health in Baton Rouge at (225) 751-8201. We'll answer any questions you have and talk through your needs and insurance coverage. We're here to help you start feeling better and get back to doing the things you love.
- Show List
- Show Map