Hospice, Palliative Care and Home Health Services in Council Bluffs
About Amedisys Hospice, Palliative Care and Home Health Services in Council Bluffs
We provide high-quality hospice, palliative care and home health in Council Bluffs tailored to your needs. We are a company of people taking care of people. We believe healthcare is a relationship built on trust, respect and a commitment to meeting your needs. You’ll receive care from an experienced team that makes your needs and wishes their highest priority. For us, helping people is a higher calling that we feel privileged to do every day.
If you need help taking care of yourself at home, we’re here for you. We provide:
- Hospice Care – If you aren’t expected to recover from an illness or no longer wish to pursue aggressive treatments for a terminal illness, hospice care in Council Bluffs may help. Our hospice care teams learn what matters most to you and create a plan to meet your physical, emotional and spiritual needs
- Palliative Care – If you need support and relief from pain and other symptoms at any point over the course of a life-threatening illness, palliative care can help improve your quality of life.
- Home Health Care – Are you recovering from surgery or an injury, or trying to manage one or more serious health conditions? Home health care in Council Bluffs may help. Our skilled home health teams can help you feel better, avoid unnecessary trips to the hospital and stay independent, all in the comfort of your own home
You have the freedom to choose the hospice, palliative care and home health in Council Bluffs that best meets your needs. Here are a few reasons we hope you’ll choose us:
- We’re one of the largest and most trusted providers of personal home care, home health care, palliative care and hospice care in the U.S.
- Medicare, Medicaid and most private insurance companies typically cover the cost of home health care and hospice care in Council Bluffs for eligible patients.
- Our hospice care and home health care centers consistently rank at or above the national average for patient satisfaction and quality.
- We’re on call 24/7.
- Our commitment to quality patient care has earned us accreditation by the Accreditation Commission for Health Care.
- We provide education and resources for families and caregivers.
Click on the locations above to learn more about your options for hospice, palliative care and home health in Council Bluffs.
- Show List
- Show Map