Trenton, Georgia Home Health Provider
About Amedisys Home Health Services in Trenton
Whether you’re recovering from surgery or illness, or living with an ongoing condition like diabetes or heart problems, North Georgia Home Health Care in Trenton is here to help. We can help you recover, manage your condition and live as independently as possible. Following the plan of care developed with your doctor, our home health care team can deliver the care you need where you need it most: at home.
With North Georgia Home Health Care in Trenton, you’ll work with an experienced team that understands the challenges you’re facing and is passionate about helping you get better. You and your family will have peace of mind knowing you’re being cared for by highly trained, carefully screened home health care professionals.
Home Health Care Services in Trenton
North Georgia Home Health Care in Trenton is committed to delivering high-quality home health care backed by the latest research. We pay attention to the many areas of your life that have been impacted by your health condition so you can recover. Available services may include:
- Skilled nursing
- Home health aides
- Medication management
- Physical therapy
- Speech therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Medical social work
- Pain management
- Patient/caregiver training
- Personal emergency response system
- Fall prevention
- Smooth transition from hospital discharge to home health care
- Wound, ostomy and continence nursing
- Behavioral health nursing (including cognitive and behavioral assessment)
- Infusion therapy
- Nutritional consult (including in-home assessment)
*Availability may vary. Please call North Georgia Home Health Care in Trenton to find out if we currently offer these services.
How Home Health Care Helps
Receiving home health care in Trenton has several benefits:
- Medicare, Medicaid and some private insurance plans typically cover the cost of home health care
- Family and caregivers get education and support, so they can care for your needs and their own.
- With regular monitoring and education, you may be able to avoid unnecessary trips to the hospital.
- Research shows older adults typically recover faster, with fewer complications, at home than in a hospital.
- Medication management helps prevent harmful drug interactions and helps you follow doctor’s orders.
- An occupational therapist and/or physical therapist can help create a safe environment to reduce your risk of falls.
- Being at home allows you to maintain your daily routine and a sense of normalcy in your life.
Call North Georgia Home Health Care in Trenton at (866) 610-4113 or fill out the form on this page. Our team can answer any questions you have and talk through your needs and insurance coverage. We’ll help coordinate your care with your doctor so you can start feeling better and get back to doing the things you love.
Other Locations Nearby
- Show List
- Show Map